‘The Mission of Club KINK:
Meet up at casual Munches, Socials, Demos, Classes of various Themes and HAVE FUN! Have fun with your FETISH!
PLAY PARTIES – Try to connect with possible partners before the PLAY PARTY so you know who is interested in what. Approach and Ask respectfully if you are interested to play with someone? Are they free and available? get Permission!
SEE NEW COLOR CODING SYSTEM TO HELP IDENTIFY PEOPLES PREFERENCES!
No Drama here…Only Events to bring the Fetish Community together.
We welcome the Newbies and curious as well as the Old Sailors…so to speak!
NO ONE in this lifetime has invented what a FETISH/KINK is or isn’t, so be tolerant and respectful. Some have seen and experienced a lot in their lives, some have not.
There is always something NEW to explore.
OVER 21 ONLY, no exceptions for PLAY PARTIES
Over 18 for OPEN EVENTS, Socials, Demos and Munches. Although no one can be all things to everyone, we welcome and befriend All Fetish Types as long as CONSENTING ADULTS PLAY WITH CONSENT!
General Club rules apply. Special events rules may Vary (ASK)
CLUB RULES WILL BE POSTED
*NO BULLYING or any sort of DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR will be Tolerated!
Be respectful in all locations of the Venue. Maintain confidentiality and respect of another member or guest outside of the venue.
*ASK BEFORE ENGAGING in any activity with another person.
*RESPECT the Property at all times.
****Bring your own PERSONAL ITEMS, public items are available to use, Keep the area clean and bring TOWEL and/or SHEET as needed. A coat rack and FREE cubby spacesprovided in dressing room.
*NO SCAT, NO GS anywhere
Blood Play is allowed with “prior” arrangement for assigned space and clean up.
*Toys, Implements and CONSENTING ADULT BEHAVIOR is PERMITTED
*NO ILLEGAL DRUG USE on premises.
*PHOTOS ALLOWED with Full consent at Events but NO PHOTOS AT PLAY PARTIES UNLESS
PER-ARRANGED PHOTOGRAPHER IS SET UP AT EVENT!
If you are asked to leave by staff for unacceptable behavior, please do so without complications, Your return to the Club will be discussed, and you notified. This is a fun, no Drama, no BS PRIVATE CLUB.
BY joining CKJ, you agree to abide by these rules!
Club Kink Jacksonville FORMAL PLAY PARTY RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
Etiquette is about respect and expectation. This is what you should expect and how to gain respect and how to show respect for yourself, the group and other players. Keep these rules in mind at all times.
A primary rule is:”Don’t touch without advance permission.”
• Don’t assume that because someone else walks up to someone and hugs them that you can do the same. Those people probably have some kind of relationship. You probably don’t.
• That don’t touch rule also applies to someone else’s toys. Many people are pleased to show off their toys, and may well let you try them. Simply grabbing one without asking is not the way to do it.
• Don’t interrupt a scene. If you don’t like what is happening, leave the area. If you think that what’s happening is unsafe, tell a dungeon master.
• Hold your comments unless someone asks you. The scene does not end as soon as the action is over. Most of the tops will tend to their bottoms through a cooling down period. This coming-down process is important and shouldn’t be interrupted. Novices attempting to start conversations with the top or the bottom during or immediately after the scenes is one of the most common errors at play parties. No Exceptions!!
• Clean up after yourself. This means more than just move your toys out the of the scene area once you are done. At the end of the scene, please pick up any debris around your play station. Also, grab a bottle of disinfectant and use it to wipe down any equipment that was used.
• Leave space for the top to move during a scene. If the room is too crowded, stand against the far wall or leave the room. If the top ask you to move, then move! In most play circles, If you get close enough to disturb the scene, the top would be within his rights to swing something at you.
• BE QUIET while scenes are going on, or go to the social space to chat! The admiring or joking comment you think that you are whispering to the person sitting next to you is often heard by the bottom or the top, whose senses are sometimes hyper-tuned and on edge.
• Do not join in scenes, even if they look like they are free-for-alls. A scene that may look to you like lots of folks are joining in to pleasure or otherwise play with the bottom might in fact be carefully orchestrated by the top and other acceptable players to look casual. Join only if the top clearly beckons you in. If you are in doubt, don’t join.
• At the party, relax, be yourself, be open and friendly. Ask questions about BDSM technique if you need to make conversation. Listen to what others have to say. Bring a sense of humor.
• Do not mention any at the party to those not at the party without that person’s express permission to name him. These parties are PRIVATE; what happens here, stays here.
• NO DRUG USE ON THE PREMISES!
• NO ALCOHOL ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, EVER!’