Rules of Engagement for CKJ
CKJ STUDIO – MEMBERS RULES
When joining CKJ, I accept and agree to abide by these rules. I understand that my membership may be suspended or revoked for violation of these rules at any time at the club’s discretion. The Hold Harmless sign in acknowledges accepting complete responsibility on each visit. Proper provisions are available for safe distancing and safety. Be sure to refer to Rules often.
- The primary rules is RESPECT of: People – Possessions – Property — SAFE, SANE, CONSENSUAL
“No Implied consent”- Verbal Consent Required
- Don’t touch without advance permission. Don’t assume that because someone else walks up to someone and hugs that you can do the same. NO TOUCHING WITHOUT PERMISSION, EVER!
- Don’t interrupt a scene. What may appear as an OPEN scene, may have been pre-planned. A scene does not end as soon as the action is over. Attempting to start conversations or “get in” during or immediately after the scenes is one of the most common ERRORS. No Exceptions! Give people space. ONLY JOIN A SCENE IF INVITED IN BY ALL INVOLVED. ALL SCENES should be negotiated and discussed by ALL PERSONS INVOLVED!
- BE QUIET while scenes are going on in rooms. Go to the social space to chat! The comment you might whisper to the person next to you can often be heard by others. Senses are sometimes hyper-tuned and on edge. Step outside, away from the door or rooms to talk.
- USE “YOUR” PERSONAL TOWEL ANYTIME YOUR SKIN TOUCHES ANY FURNITURE, BED, CHAIR. ALWAYS USE A TOWEL/PAD/SHEET ON BEDS! Sheets for beds are provided. Towels are NOT provided. Bring your own or available for $1 usage.
- Clean up after yourself! At the end of the scene, please pick up any debris around your station. Also, grab a bottle of disinfectant and use it to wipe down any equipment that was used. Use towels/sheets as per rules.
- Leave space for the PLAYERS to move during a scene. If the room is too crowded, stand against the far wall or leave the room. If the STAFF OR PLAYERS asks you to move, then move!
- During PLAY, relax, be yourself, be open and friendly while maintaining RESPECT! NO KINK SHAMING!
- ALL events are PRIVATE! What happens here, stays here. MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY AT ALL TIMES!
- NO ILLEGAL DRUG USE ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES OR ANYWHERE ON THE DOCK! Don’t bring any into the Club at all. Keep questionable items off our property!
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING IN THE CLUB! SMOKING OUTSIDE! NO SUBSTANCES ON THE DOCK!
- ALL ALCOHOL CHECKED IN WITH BAR ATTENDANT. PERIOD. NO alcohol drinking on the dock! NO GATHERINGS on Dock
- NO ALCOHOL ABUSE or ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR! You will be asked to leave.
- NO nudity in the food area! Wrap a quick towel around our lower half!
- Picture Policy; NO PHOTOS! No Cellphones in playrooms.
- Leave personal matters outside the club, this is a DRAMA FREE ZONE!
- NO PLAY BAGS ON TOP OF SURFACES. They can go on the floor (safely) or in a locker.
- Colored Wristbands are for identity purposes.