So. You’re interested in visiting Club Kink Jacksonville, but you’re unsure where to start?
Step 1. RESEARCH! The Answers are handed to you if you know where to look!
- ABOUT US
- STUDIO RULES
- MEMBERSHIP INFO
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- PURCHASE TICKETS
Reading through each one of these pages will complete the picture for you.
Step 2. ATTENDING an orientation
This is a requirement for everyone that passes through our doors.
- You pre-pay for orientation, based on date and time that works best for you. SCHEDULE
Mondays/Wednesdays – 7:30pm or 8:30pm Fridays/Saturdays – 7:30pm, 8:30pm or 9:30pm
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete registration. When you arrive you will register at the front desk with a valid ID and a pre-paid ticket. (ALL TICKETS ARE PER PERSON)
- Then you will walk through the venue with a staff member and tour each area, with an explanation of club rules & how they apply.
- Club etiquette will be reviewed and your questions answered.
Your application is not shared with anyone. We do run a registered sex offender check with National Database.
Step 3. Complete Orientation
Once orientation is completed, your questions have been answered and your understanding to abide by club rules, etiquette and respect, you are eligible to become a member. (Given your background check comes back clean)
Everyone must attend an orientation, present a VALID ID and be checked in. THIS ENSURES SAFETY IN OUR CLUB!
We are a private membership club that has the right to refuse anyone who does not abide by club rules.
Step 4. Membership
You will be presented with Membership options, rates and a schedule.
- You may decide if a CKJ Studio membership is a good fit for you, or not.
- You can apply, activate and attend as a member that evening.
Step 5. Enjoy your membership
- Orientation is required once a year. Members only pay the fee once.
- Non-Members who attend on a one-day trail membership may be subject to orientation again if one year lapses between visits.
- Uphold the rules/etiquette at all times.
- Get involved! Network with others! Mentor with experienced members!
- Sign up to volunteer to give back to your lifestyle community!