All non-members must attend a club orientation.
Step 1. Read each link:
- ABOUT US
- STUDIO RULES
- MEMBERSHIP INFO
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- PURCHASE TICKETS
Pre-pay tickets for specific dates/times. No walk-ins allowed.
Wednesday- 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
Friday- 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
Saturday- 7pm, 8pm, or 9pm
Orientation includes refreshments, vetting, tour and membership options. (Takes approximately 30-40 minutes.)
After Orientation is complete, you are eligible for membership tickets that same day.
Step 2: Purchasing your Orientation ticket
1. Open the ticket link (it takes you to Eventbrite.)
2. Look for that month’s “Orientations”.
3. CLICK “TICKETS” (In green or red banner)
4. SCROLL to find the type of ticket you want to purchase.
(Orientations start promptly, allow time for parking and registration. Read descriptions on each ticket for eligibility.)
5. Add the name of EACH person in the “attendees” section.
(This is important to track tickets and allows each person to check in without the other)
6. “CHECKOUT” following Eventbrite’s instructions. You will receive an email receipt. BRING email receipt/confirmation on your phone or a printed copy along with each persons valid ID (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Step 3. ATTENDING an Orientation
This is a requirement for everyone that passes through our doors.
- You pre-pay for orientation, based on date and time that works best for you. SCHEDULE
Wednesday/Friday/Saturday – 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
- When you arrive you will register at the front desk with a valid ID and a pre-paid ticket. (ALL TICKETS ARE PER PERSON)
- Then you will walk through the venue with a staff member and tour each area, with an explanation of club rules & how they apply.
- Club etiquette will be reviewed and all of your questions answered.
Step 4. Complete Orientation
Once orientation is complete, your questions have been answered, and you agree to abide by Club Rules of etiquette and respect, you may active your membership that night. (Given your background check comes back clean)
We are a Private Membership Club that has the right to refuse anyone who does not abide by Club Rules.
Step 5. Enjoy your Membership
Members who attend on a one-day trail membership may be subject to orientation again if one year lapses between visits.
Stay current on your orientation is required once a year. Annual members only pay the fee once. If membership has lapsed more than one year, orientation is required again. (fee applies)
Uphold the rules/etiquette at all times. Refer to club rules frequently, as they may change.
Get involved! Network with others! Mentor with experienced members!
Sign up to volunteer to give back to your lifestyle community!