To attend our Private Membership Club, READ & FOLLOW EACH of the directions below.
Step 1. Read each page below:
- ABOUT US
- STUDIO RULES
- MEMBERSHIP INFO
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- PURCHASE TICKETS
All non-members must attend a club orientation. Pre-pay tickets only for specific dates/times.
Wednesday- 7pm or 8pm
Friday- 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
Saturday- 7pm, 8pm, or 9pm
Includes snacks, refreshments, vetting tour and orientation. Takes 30-40 minutes.
After Orientation is complete, you will be eligible for membership tickets that same day.
Step 2: Purchasing your Orientation ticket
Open the Link, it takes you to Eventbrite. Then SCROLL to find which WEEK of the Month you want to attend. CLICK that week. Then you can read ABOUT- see More or CLICK “TICKETS”…then SCROLL to find the date and correct ticket you want to purchase. (Orientations start on promptly, allow time for parking and registration)
Then checkout, enter your info. You will receive an email receipt. BRING that email confirmation on your phone or a printed copy along with your ID with you when attending! Each person must have valid ID (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Step 3. ATTENDING an orientation
This is a requirement for everyone that passes through our doors.
- You pre-pay for orientation, based on date and time that works best for you. SCHEDULE
Wednesday – 7pm or 8pm Friday/Saturday – 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
- When you arrive you will register at the front desk with a valid ID and a pre-paid ticket. (ALL TICKETS ARE PER PERSON)
- Then you will walk through the venue with a staff member and tour each area, with an explanation of club rules & how they apply.
- Club etiquette will be reviewed and all of your questions answered.
Step 4. Complete Orientation
Once orientation is completed, your questions have been answered and your understanding to abide by CLUB RULES, etiquette and respect. You are eligible to become a member that night. (Given your background check comes back clean)
We are a private membership club that has the right to refuse anyone who does not abide by club rules.
Step 5. Membership
To ensure the safety of our club & it’s members, all attendees must attend orientation, present valid ID, and complete the check in process.
You will be presented with membership options, rates and a schedule.
If a CKJ membership is a good fit for you, you can apply, activate and attend as a member as early as that evening.
Step 6. Enjoy your membership
- Orientation is required once a year. Members only pay the fee once. If membership has lapsed more than one year, orientation is required again.
- Non-Members who attend on a one-day trail membership may be subject to orientation again if one year lapses between visits.
- Uphold the rules/etiquette at all times.
- Get involved! Network with others! Mentor with experienced members!
- Sign up to volunteer to give back to your lifestyle community!